No products in the cart.
Community Engagement Internship
Open: Until filled
The Central Wasatch Commission offers internships throughout the year in the Spring (January — May), Summer, (June — August), and Winter (September — December). Students and recent graduates passionate about the Central Wasatch, local government, and public service, should consider an internship with the Central Wasatch Commission.
- Communicates the work of the Central Wasatch Commission through digital and print media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the CWC website.
- Assists in oversight of the Central Wasatch Commission’s outreach work.
- Develops, organizes, and executes outreach events.
- Represent the Central Wasatch Commission at community events in and around the Central Wasatch including outreach events and trail-maintenance work days.
- Assists in graphic design.
- Photograph the Central Wasatch for CWC digital use.
- Miscellaneous work as assigned
- A commitment to the Wasatch Mountains, and demonstrated knowledge of the Central Wasatch Commission’s mission and work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit 9-15 hours per week, with the potential for some nights and weekends
- Light physical effort. Mostly comfortable working positions, handling light weights, intermittent sitting, standing, and walking.
- Frequent exposure to stress as a result of human behavior and the requirements of the job.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com